1. Stop comparing yourself to others.
2. Stop putting yourself down, and attacking yourself with your own thoughts and words.
3. Don’t reject compliments. Instead of automatically brushing them off, recognise that what has been said is true.
4. Deliberately affirm yourself throughout the day with positive statements like “I am a valuable person; I am unique and have talents and gifts; I am likeable and loveable.”
5. Surround yourself with positive people who can see, and affirm, your worth and value. At the same time, avoid critical and negative people who get a kick out of putting others down.
This wildly flirtatious fire sign certainly takes the initiative when it comes to romance. They’re quick to move when someone catches their eye. But to keep an Aries’ attention, the person needs to be as energetic and as exciting as they are. This is a passionate sign that loves adventure. When a fire burns, it really burns! Whirlwind romances are common for the Aries personality. But once love sets in, it’s generally for life. As long as there’s plenty of spice and excitement to keep the blood pumping, the relationship will be strong and long-lasting.
Be prepared to take your time when it comes to the Taurus lover. Exceptionally sensual, touch is most important, and being rushed in any way, shape, or form is not going to turn this sign on. Mates are often from the same status and social circle able to match the Bull’s intellect and desire for the better things in life. Expect affections to be shown through material items - the Taurus is a great gift-giver